NetXInvestor™ from Pershing Advisor Solutions is an online platform that provides clients with an essential solution for transparency into their investments online. By using this platform, they can access their financial portfolios in an efficient and user-friendly environment.
- Connect to multiple accounts and view consolidated portfolio online.
- Easily obtain information such as account balances, holdings, gain and loss, history, projected cash flow and asset allocation.
- Summary — A cleanly designed summary page provides a high-level overview of your clients’ portfolios—displaying market valuation by account and an asset allocation pie chart.
- Balances — Account balance information (including long and short market value, money market funds, cash available and funds due) is easily accessible.
- Holdings — Clients can retrieve details on their holdings, such as intra-day data by security type, and realized and unrealized gains and losses.
- Projected Cash Flow — Projected cash flow information is available for both equity and fixed income positions.
- History — Up to two years of account transaction history can be viewed. Clients can search transactions by type, stock symbol, time period or a specific date.
- Go Paperless
Choose e-delivery of account statements, tax reports, trade confirmations and other documents.
- View Account History
View up to 10 years of account statements, seven years of tax statements and three years of trade confirmations
- Special Features
Take advantage of special features, including account nicknaming for easy identification and grouping, as well as a consolidated view of linked accounts.
- Market Indices
Access quick quotes and information on various market indices from the right side tool panel, available throughout the website.
Download account information into Quicken®, TurboTax® and H&R Block® Tax Software.