After working for several years in the financial markets we decided there was a better way to take care of people’s money.
- We saw that selling people products just to earn commissions held too many conflicts of interest.
- We knew that the key to our clients’ success and to our own was to have a common goal.
- Our first step was to eliminate any potential conflicts of interest. We did away with the traditional commissions model and moved to a flat-fee based system instead.
- We recognized that managing money for a fee was the way to insure our clients’ best interests. Our compensation would grow if we grew our client’s money.
- We committed ourselves to “doing things differently” for our clients by opening B&C Financial Advisors in 1995. We were determined to help our clients invest in a good night’s sleep.
Once we made the decision to open B&C Financial Advisors, we created a client service model whose focus would be on the following:
- We knew that all the products that were being sold were made up of essentially the same two components: stocks and bonds, so we decided to only use individual stocks and bonds to create the perfect customized portfolio for each of our clients.
- We developed a plan that called for regular review of each client’s customized plan to make certain the plan continued to reflect and drive toward the individual client’s needs and desires.
- Our business model meant that our contact with our clients would NOT be to sell another product and earn another commission. Instead, six times a year we perform a written review of every client’s account to make sure the client’s customized plan continues to meet the client’s goals.
- We believed that our uniquely disciplined approach, free of potential conflicts of interest, would ultimately yield the results our clients deserved in retirement after years of hard work.
B&C Financial Advisors exercises a financial discipline over our clients’ accounts to preserve and grow their capital. We have seen good and bad markets and through it all our clients’ wealth has been protected. Our approach is unique, and if everyone knew exactly what we do and how we do it, many people would attempt to emulate our system of money management.
Our many years of experience mean that we understand the key to a good financial plan is to make sure our clients’ assets are properly managed. We help all of our clients, at every stage of their lives, to make sure they know how they stand financially and what they will need to do in the future to meet their goals. It’s not a one-step solution but an ongoing dialogue that constantly changes because our lives and circumstances constantly change, as well.
Invest in a Good Night’s Sleep by allowing us to help you meet your financial goals for your future.